Payments and Refunds
Payment and Refund Policy
- Mozy's only accepted method of payment is with a credit card.
- Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment.
- All fees and renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account.
- Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account NOT being activated.
- Any losses or expenses experienced by the Customer, due to actions taken by Mozy in response to Customer non-payment, are not the
responsibility of Mozy.
- By purchasing Mozy services, you are agreeing to allow Mozy to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The account will
automatically be re-billed according to the terms of the plan you select.
- You grant Mozy permission to charge your credit card for any and all services you request and any renewals thereof.
- If Mozy is unable to process a payment for your plan by its due date, Mozy may immediately, and without notice, suspend your account by disabling service features in whole or in part. Any such suspension will continue until payment is successfully processed. Furthermore, in the event your account has been placed in suspended status for non-payment, Mozy may permanently disable service features and terminate your account on written notice of thirty (30) days. For clarification, Mozy may issue such notice by sending an e-mail message to the registered e-mail address associated with your account.
- Other than for your failure to comply with the applicable End User Licence
Agreement, Mozy will use commercially reasonable efforts to make your Data available for you to download for a period of three
(3) days after account termination. Mozy has no obligation to provide you with a copy of your Data and may remove and discard any
- If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees.
- It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit and debit cards. A determination of such misuse or
fraudulent use shall be at the sole discretion of Mozy. Further, Mozy may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as
determined by Mozy in its sole discretion) to appropriate government authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions
and credit card companies.
- Because MozyHome offers significant backup space for free, which can be sampled before purchasing a paid plan, fees paid for monthly
plans are non-refundable.
- Refunds on multi-period plans (i.e. annual and biennial plans) may be granted on a prorated basis for the unused portion of the
period purchased, in whole month increments, and not including the current month.
- If you do not wish to continue services with Mozy, or do not wish to renew your account, it is your responsibility to cancel your
account prior to your renewal date to avoid further charges
- You are free to cancel your account at any time. Similarly, Mozy reserves the right to cancel any account at any time, for any
reason, including, but not limited to, a breach of this Agreement or the EULA.
- Users who purchased the boxed version of Mozy from a retail store and wish to cancel their account for a refund should return the
disk and all packaging to the location where they purchased it. Keep in mind that most retail stores do not allow the return of
- You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Mozy. If you have a question concerning a charge you
believe is incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.