Payments & Refund
1. Mozy only accepts payment made by certain credit and debit cards approved by Mozy. By buying any service from Mozy, you agree that the payment card associated with your account will be automatically re-billed according to the terms of your subscription upon its renewal date.
2. If you cancel within 30 days of initial sign-up, you will receive a full refund of fees paid. If you cancel within 90 days of initial sign-up or renewal, you will receive a pro-rated refund of fees paid. You will not be entitled to any refund if you cancel after 90 days.
3. Accounts will not be activated or reactivated unless you provide advance payment and complete and accurate registration information as may be required by Mozy.
4. All renewal fees are due on or before the date your subscription expires. If Mozy is unable to process a payment by your renewal date, Mozy may immediately suspend your account by disabling service features until payment is successfully processed.
5. If your account has been suspended for non-payment, Mozy may permanently close your account and delete your data 30 days after sending notification to the email address associated with your account that payment is overdue.
6. Any reasonable suspicion by Mozy that your payment cards are being used fraudulently may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
7. If you want to cancel or close your account, it is your responsibility to do so before your renewal date to avoid being charged.
8. You have 90 days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Mozy. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us by opening a support case at http://support.mozy.com.
9. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.